Tuesday, May 28, 2024

THEY OFFER 20K TO PREGNANT WOMEN IN JAILS & PRISONS [MARION COUNTY JAIL, OCALA, FLORIDA]

  

[MARION COUNTY JAIL, OCALA, FLORIDA]

Jen Jen Gomez YouTube Channel, Feb-04-2024

"Unfortunately.. this is a reality & many women fall this trap out of desperation!! Let me know what you all feel because I’m truly torn between the predatory nature of this, and the benefit the child might have being placed with a good family.." 

 
I HAD MY BABY IN JAIL AND WAS GONE 8 YEARS
Jen Jen Gomez YouTube Channel, Jun-13-2022

Giving birth while I was in the Marion County Jail and then chopped off to for 8.5 years, until my son was 8 years old, was literally one of the hardest things I ever had to experience. I can’t be mad at anyone but myself for putting him and I in that situation to begin with, but at the same time, I would? be lying if I said that it wasn’t difficult and if I said that I thought it was not excessive given the circumstances. Nonetheless, children are resilient and thank God for that. I am now home and because he had such a wonderful first 8 years with his father, his father's side of the family, and my side of the family, because everyone gave him so much love, because everyone worked together so well, and because everybody was so understanding of each other‘s situation and position regarding the situation, things have now turned out beautifully. His father is an amazing man who made it a point to bring our son to visit me almost EVERY WEEKEND for 8.5 straight years!!! Just to help foster a good bond between us!!!! That in itself is a true miracle, you don’t find many men anymore who would willing to do that and I was blessed to have those visit and that time to bond.

No comments:

Post a Comment