Wednesday, May 22, 2024

Welcome to Justice Network, Neil4Justice

Neil J. Gillespie

       Hello, I am Neil J. Gillespie, d/b/a Justice Network, engaged in advocacy, education, news gathering & dissemination, and helping people fight injustice. Currently I am in a dispute with Google to get access to my original Justice Network blog at NoSueOrg. Also see my 2024 campaign for U.S. president, and my 2020 campaign for U.S. president. I am NPA, No Party Affiliation.

 On February 1, 2024, I filed a lawsuit in the Marion County Circuit Court, Fifth Judicial Circuit, Florida, for possession of my Google Account neilgillespie@mfi.net and my recovery phone number 352-615-3819. I am the Plaintiff pro se in case no. 2024-CA-0209 against Alphabet Inc., Google LLC, Verizon Communications Inc., Verizon Wireless Services LLC, and Tracfone Wireless Inc. On February 28, 2024, Defendants Alphabet Inc. and Google LLC, removed my Florida lawsuit to federal court, in the U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida, Ocala Division, case no. 5:24-cv-00101. On March 26, 2024, U.S. District Judge Marcia Howard remanded the case back to Florida. On April 8, 2024 I filed a First Amended Complaint in state court. On April 10, 2024 I gave Notice of Voluntary Dismissal Without Prejudice.  On April 22, 2024 The Florida Bar responded to my complaint against Google’s lawyers.

The dates and times of the first four blog posts appearing on this blog were not synchronized to the National Institute of Standards and Technology, but were arbitrary to compensate for the lack of a Google Blogger design feature to allow pinning a post to the top of the blog. Today I updated this blog to fix that issue. Henceforth my posts will correspond to the National Institute of Standards and Technology.

No comments:

Post a Comment